Social Media Account Manager
- Work alongside a friendly and super supportive team
- Ongoing opportunities for personal and professional development
- Stability in a permanent full-time position or contract negotiation
- Excellent work-life balance, with the benefits of working from home
B Creative Enterprises has continued to build on its reputation as a social media advertising agency since its inception in 2015. It is currently undergoing a rebranding process to portray the latest epic global campaigns and works.
Based in Sutherland Shire, working with brands around the world, we are well known for providing our clients with the full range of advertising essentials – content creation, social media management, paid media on TikTok, Facebook and content management. influencers. Work with medium to large brands in the wellness space. As well as upcoming projects with emerging brands.
Our company possesses compassion, hard work and passion. We have a close-knit and motivated team and we intend to keep it.
About the role
We are looking for a Gun Social Media Marketing Manager with the drive and experience to join and lead our growing team. You’ll need a passion for social media, beauty/wellness brands, a seriously strategic and creative mind, with a can-do attitude.
This role will require you to be in the office on some occasions, but primarily from home.
You will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Social media strategy and implementation
- Manage the marketing team to ensure the highest level of execution in daily operations
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions, and competitor data and implement changes to the marketing plan as necessary.
- Conduct market research and environmental scans to identify market requirements for current and future product launches.
- Implement and manage all influencer campaigns
- Advertising strategy and budget management
- Implementation, optimization and reporting of all influencer campaigns, paid and organic.
- Implement and manage strategies that are one step ahead of the game and competitors
- Creation of weekly EDM campaigns using CMS systems such as Klaviyo and MailChimp
- Comprehensive social media and digital performance reports (supported by team members)
- Communicate daily with our subcontractors, our team and our customers
- Reporting directly to the Director
- Manage our growing marketing team to ensure all deadlines and KPIs are met
- Establish and manage marketing team procedures that ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and of high quality.
Why join us?
- Well-supported role within a growing team
- Work closely with our clients who oversee key accounts
- Exciting upcoming opportunities to launch emerging brands and digital launches
- Work from home, relaxed and loving team environment
- Opportunity to lead new upcoming projects and emerging wellness brands
- Be part of a team that cares about you as a human and your passions in life
- Have the opportunity to shine as a leader
As an integral part of our business, you will be:
- Ready to grow as a highly valued team member and see our future vision come to life
- Eager to make the role their own, with your creative and strategic flair
- Extremely organized, loves spreadsheets and sticks to a tight schedule, even with ever-changing deadlines
- Exceptional at working with online platforms and can handle cross-platform integrations
- Able to create images for publications and events with Adobe products
- An effective communicator, who pays close attention to detail for final exams
- A champion of our customers, our teams and our employees
- Able and willing to dabble in any task if required
- 3-5+ years of experience in a similar senior level position
- A self-starter that is driven day after day
- Very knowledgeable about the latest technologies and trends in the field of social media
- Is obsessed with beauty/wellness brands that make a difference
How to register
If you think this is the next step for you, please apply now, attaching a brief cover letter introducing yourself and an up-to-date CV detailing your suitability for this rare opportunity.