Principal Architectural Designer: Oliver Cope Architect – Chelsea, NYC
Oliver Cope Architect is looking for talented and motivated senior architectural designers with a minimum of 10 years experience in high-end residential design for a full-time position.
The candidate must have the following:
- B. Arch or M. Arch diploma.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in residential design.
- Proficiency in CAD drawing and 3D modeling and rendering programs.
- Strong knowledge of traditional details.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and document management skills.
- The ability to manage and guide the staff on your project team.
- Familiarity with project management including communications, budgets and schedules with clients, consultants and suppliers.
- Experience in creating presentation documents and construction documents.
- Experience in the design and construction phases, from schematic design and construction documents to construction administration.
- Experience in reviewing and coordinating shop drawings.
- Experience in research and selection of architectural materials.
- Enthusiasm for creating special places and a desire to keep learning.
Proficiency in CAD drawing and 3D modeling and rendering programs is required. Experience with Vectorworks is a plus but we will provide training in the application. We also use SketchUp and V-ray for 3D modeling and rendering, as well as the Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office 365 application suite.
Oliver Cope Architect is an award-winning New York-based company specializing in high-end new homes, home renovations, townhouses and apartment renovations. Founded in 1988, the company is one of the country’s premier residential businesses and has built a reputation for creating unique residences of the highest quality, designed to meet the specific needs and desires of our individual clients and clients. their families. For more information about our work, please visit www.olivercope.com
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits with growth opportunities in a comfortable and friendly environment. Email CV and cover letter to Jon [email protected] www.olivercope.com
View the history of your applications
Back to the task list …