Happy Friday, Los Angeles! Here’s everything you need to know that’s happening in Los Angeles today.
The top two baseball teams face off today in a historic Golden State Playoffs series, and Gov. Gavin “#BeatLA” Newsom has already weighed in, tweeting: “” As governor of California … glad we rest assured of a historic qualifying series between @MLB‘s two best teams – the @SFGiants and @Dodgers. Either way, a CA team moves on to the next round! But as a native of San Franciscan… I might have a different opinion… #BeatLA “
However, esteemed and clearly much wiser California senator Alex Padilla also spoke up, tweeting: “As a senator from California … excited that we are guaranteed a historic playoff series between @MLB‘s two best teams – the @SFGiants and @Dodgers. Either way, a CA team goes on to the next round. But as a native Angeleno, I might have a different opinion …#LetsGoDodgers. “
You can watch the game at 6:37 p.m. on TBS.
Let’s come to the best stories of today.
First of all, the weather forecast for the day:
A little morning rain; cloudy. High: 68 Low: 53.
Here are the best stories today in Los Angeles:
- Celebrity Scornful Burglar Sentenced to Jail (Los Angeles Patch)
- Southern LA Women Turn To Black Midwives For Birth (Spectrum News 1)
- Ex-Clippers, Lakers Charged With Alleged $ 4 Million Health Care Fraud (Los Angeles Patch)
- Vax Proof at Los Angeles County Bars, Nightclubs, and Breweries Starts at Midnight (FOX 11 Los Angeles)
- LAPD Shoots Woman Hostage-Taken in Downtown Camp (Los Angeles Patch)
- Harry’s Recommended Oil Can for Monument Status (Studio City Patch)
- 2021 Halloween, Día de Los Muertos: events, activities in LA (Los Angeles Times)
- LA museums require proof of COVID vaccine. How it works? (Los Angeles Times)
- New micro-forests aimed at tackling climate change appear around LA (Los Angeles Times)
Today’s Los Angeles Daily is brought to you by our friends at Verizon. They are building the fastest 5G network in the country. To find out how 5G will change the lives of you and your community – and to access this amazing technology – click here. And thank you Verizon for sponsoring this community resource in Los Angeles!
Today in Los Angeles:
Los Angeles badge book
From our sponsors – thank you for supporting the local news!
- Poli2Perfection LA – RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL CLEANING
- Yes Assistant – Virtual Assistant Service – We provide a well organized and flexible virtual service (visit website)
- Rolling robots – Special: 10% reduction on the 1st 3-month subscription! (Visit the website)
- Professional CV writing services from Market-Connections – Mention PatchLA for a 10% discount with the purchase of a CV pack (Visit the website)
- Add your business here
- Estate Planning for Your Loved Ones – Live Chat Q&A Webinar (October 9)
- 10 10 10 A Sweet Day in LA … Kids attend the sweetest donut party ever! (October 10)
- Screening of the filmmakers: making award-winning and impactful short films (October 10)
- Retirement Tax Webinar (October 12)
- IN PERSON AND LIVE STREAMED May contain tree nuts. A Night of Comedy – October 12 (October 12)
- The Thick Strip Show (October 14)
- Broadway In Hollywood Neighborhood Night – MY FAIR LADY (October 19)
- [Free Masterclass] Increase Your Website Sales & Leads Through SEO (October 23)
- Add your event
- Luxury Furnished Studio Suite in Westwood on Wilshire $ 1675 + (Details)
- From $ 1,375 – Furnished suite in the new Westchester building (Details)
- Two-Bedroom Penthouse Apartment – Wilshire Westwood Corridor (Details)
- $ 1,195 NMS West Hills Canoga Park Luxury Furnished Studio! (Details)
- $ 1295 Granada Hills FURNISHED Luxury Studio Suite 😎 (Details)
- $ 2,495 Two bedroom apartment next to CSUN – NMS Northridge (Details)
- Add your ad
You are officially in the loop for today! I’ll see you soon. If you like these newsletters, consider inviting some of your friends and neighbors to follow you. You can send them this link to subscribe.
– Paige Austin
Email: [email protected] Phone: 714-721-1222
Got a tip or suggestion for an upcoming Los Angeles Daily? I’m all ears. You can contact me at [email protected]