KSS Architects, LLP
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USALocation:
Wed 21 Sep ’22Posted on:
We are looking for creative, talented, team-oriented project architects for our Philadelphia, NYC or Princeton offices. You must be passionate about design, work well with people, and communicate your ideas and approach in a clear and thoughtful way. You will work collectively with our dynamic company to develop innovative and thoughtful solutions for a wide range of clients and project types.
Requirements and skills:
- Strong design and technical skills and a passion for design excellence
- Ability to manage project teams, project budget and work plan
- Solid experience in organizing design and construction documentation
- Highly organized, with attention to detail, strong technical skills and problem solving
- Strong and respectful verbal and written skills; within the office and with consultants, contractors and clients
- Experience and ability to lead internal project workflow, planning and budgeting
- A commitment to accountability, integrity and accuracy
- Customer interface, networking and relationship building experience
- Strong design and visualization skills
- Proficiency in REVIT, AUTOCAD and 3D modeling programs and Adobe Creative Suite
- Legal work status in the United States
- Registered Architect / In the process of finalizing the AREs
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19
Who we are:
Through great architecture, KSS creates meaningful and lasting change that impacts our customers, our business, and our world. KSS Architects is an award-winning, full-service architecture, planning and interior design firm with offices in New York, NY; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; and Princeton, NJ. Founded in 1983, KSS has grown into a team of 80 dedicated design professionals committed to creating built environments that stimulate the intersections of learning, commerce and community. We are passionate about guiding our clients through an innovative and collaborative design process to create impactful built environments that inspire and elevate the human experience.
Salary: Based on experience
Instructions: To apply, click on the following URL to complete the online application form and upload your CV and sample pages of your work, not exceeding 2MB. Online portfolios will not be considered.