Want to be a good writer? We are looking for a casual or freelance content and marketing creator for our bespoke communications agency.
- Work flexible hours from home, anywhere in Australia
- Work in a small, high-performing but fun team
- Sink your teeth into varied and creative projects in the retail, tourism and leisure industries
- Work across a wide range of media (social, digital, print and broadcast)
- Excellent hourly rate (compared to experience).
- Planning, checking and publishing editorial content on multiple platforms (digital and print)
- Monitoring and dialogue with the digital communities of our customers
- Monthly Google Analytics reports and other traditional and social media insights.
As this role is expected to be a remote position, the successful candidate will need:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience with team or project management software
- Ability to connect using Teams or ZOOM.
Shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete our application package which includes a sample writing assignment.
Applications will be assessed on:
- Availability (this position is scheduled for 10-14 hours per week, but workload increases during peak hours of project delivery)
- Experience using social media tools (Facebook Business Manager, WP, Mailchimp, Linked In, Instagram, etc.)
- Quality and creativity of the completed application package (including technical accuracy of spelling and grammar).
Not sure if you meet our criteria? Please send your cover letter and CV anyway! First and foremost we are looking for a great writer – the rest we can teach.