Body Catalyst is Australia’s largest body contouring and wellness clinic, with over 40 clinics nationally and in New Zealand.
We’re a fearless collective of like-minded individuals who love to pursue big goals and have fun along the way. With a constant focus on growth, continuous improvement and commitment to our team members. Body Catalyst offers real opportunities for passionate, high achievers who bring their authentic selves to work
We are looking for someone who has a passion for technology and wellness, who is eager to learn and likes to roll up their sleeves to get results.
Within the marketing team, the Marketing Manager will work collaboratively on all marketing and communications activities, content creation, influencer support, creative asset production, brand and local partnerships, marketing local and day-to-day campaign support.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Supportive, friendly and encouraging culture
- Ongoing training and development to support your career development
- Hybrid work options
- Competitive salary
- Discounted treatments
- Support marketing plans through print, broadcast and online.
- Create blog and video content to support digital marketing efforts
- Support marketing and design teams by coordinating and assembling content.
- Set up tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities.
- Develop and manage all internal communication systems.
- Create, maintain and strengthen the organization’s global brand through all local marketing
- Liaise with external partners and retail groups to support Body Catalyst marketing initiatives
- Manage printing contractors and other promotional vendors.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Simplify complex data into a user-friendly format such as graphs, charts and other visual aids for clinical communications
- Coordinate all material for the promotion of the event with the marketing team and deliver it to the operations team
- Assist with media relations and influencer marketing coordination
- Blog content writing, communications with external partners
- Strong writing skills – please provide working examples
- Mastery of google slides, PowerPoint
- Experience in communication, journalism, media or marketing highly appreciated
- Creation and maintenance of client relationships
- Motivated but customer focused
- Familiar with financial planning and strategy
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
Experience in retail and/or service would be appreciated.
If this suits you, please click APPLY or email your CV to [email protected]