ABOUT THE ROLE
We are growing across all divisions of our business and are looking for a self-starter Marketing Coordinator who also has graphic design skills and an eye for design to join our fast-paced team in Byron Bay.
The role is primarily focused on content creation for our EDM channels, social media community management and content creation in the digital space with a strong focus on content creation, influencer management and coordination marketing on our channels.
You will need experience to help management bring concepts to life and create beautiful, engaging content across our digital channels.
You will also need to have a passion for beauty, wellness, lifestyle and nutrition and ideally have experience in these sectors.
This is an exciting and evolving role where no two days are alike and where you will need to grow and adapt to the needs of the business. There are no dull parts to this role and you will need to think outside the box, innovate and bring your entrepreneurial flair to the job.
This role is unique as you will work in the center of Byron Bay, while achieving massive career growth with a global beauty brand.
This role is located in our beautiful Byron Bay headquarters and is not WFH.
IMBIBE is committed to creating a calm and focused workspace. Working in a close-knit team and bringing positivity to the job is crucial. We are hardworking, passionate and driven to succeed while supporting each other.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Imbibe has grown from humble beginnings to become a leading force in the global beauty and unmanageable beauty industry. Our product offering spans the spectrum from clean, clinical skin care to high-performance ingestible beauty and must-have beauty tools.
We are driven to innovate and push the boundaries of what is possible for clean beauty, sustainability and ingestible products.
We have both a direct-to-consumer model and a retail/wholesale model. In the retail model, we partner with a wide range of customers, positioning our range comfortably in medispas, skin clinics, wellness spaces, pilates and yoga studios, health stores custom detail and majors.
Our reputation has grown as a grounded, scientifically innovative beauty brand and the go-to beauty it-girl, in the bottle. Our company values guide our decision-making, from sustainability efforts to partnerships, product development and philanthropy.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
We could list a bunch of responsibilities here, but that might just limit you. We are looking for your genius, your intelligence, your sense of innovation and your entrepreneurial spirit.
Here’s a summary of what the role requires, it’s up to you to deliver ready-to-use digital content to drive conversions, brand positioning and awareness.
- Content creation on all digital channels – Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube under the direction of the marketing team
- Design creative ads (ideally you have design experience)
- Support for executive level managers
- Social Media Community Coordinator
- Attend filming and events
- Instagram layout and planning
- Creation of written and visual content for our EDM channel
- Journal management
- Influencer management
- Graphic design experience is preferred across the Adobe suite
- You will have a collaborative, confident and open approach to the workplace
- Experience with Shopify and Klaviyo preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in the beauty, wellness or fashion industry
- Have the ability to curate engaging content across all platforms
- Experience managing influencers preferred
- Submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience.
- Attach your portfolio