Charlestown, Massachusetts, United StatesSite:
Fri 3 Sep 21Posted on:
I-Kanda Architects is a 3-4 person design studio based in Charlestown MA specializing in high end residential projects.
Since its inception, the award-winning firm’s work has appeared in various publications, including Dwell, Dezeen, Architect, and on the covers of Boston Home Magazine and Boston Globe Magazine.
The company approaches each project as a new set of needs and wants from which to design uniquely enhanced environments. Our goal is to turn constraints into possibilities – to work with clients, builders and contexts to realize ideas far beyond one’s initial hopes. We create spaces that are both modern and sustainable – with equal parts of purpose and sculpture; ranging from barn conversions to Back Bay penthouses, storefronts to mountainside cabins.
We are looking for an Architect / Designer looking for a full time job. The position will provide exposure to all phases of a project, from design to construction.
- Must be creative, innovative, motivated, focused, reliable and organized
- Must have the ability to collaborate and self-manage
- Must have an exceptionally strong graphic, geometric and three-dimensional sense. This must exist both at the detail level and at the spatial level.
- Must demonstrate skills in CAD drawing, hand drawing, physical model building and computer modeling.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Sketchup
- Experience with construction details is a plus
Please submit a cover letter, CV and work sample as a PDF document to [email protected]. Please include your availability, salary requirements, and legal authorization to work in the United States.
Back to the task list …