Dharma Voyage, Westport, Massachusetts, look for a Part-time office manager for daily operations. The office manager is an integral part of the management team and contributes to the development and implementation of organizational strategies and policies. Particular emphasis is placed on creating efficiency in administration, accounting and systems. Salary according to experience.
Dharma Voyage is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization in Westport, MA that offers educational programs to improve physical health and skills, stimulate the mind, connect with nature, and improve general well-being. . Paid programs for adults in Tai Chi, community rowing and rowing races. Rowing and boat building lessons for young people at low or no cost.
- Commitment to the Dharma Voyage mission
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook, QuickBooks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Budget execution experience
- Open to leadership and collaborative working style
- Ability to work from home
- Flexibility and positive attitude
Please submit a resume, cover letter and salary requirements, with Office Manage as the subject, to [email protected].
Visit www.dharmavoyage.org/emploi for a full job description.