The in-house graphic designer position at Free Range Brewing is part-time with the option to become full-time. This position will be responsible for supporting the design needs of Free Range Brewing and related projects. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience in a graphic design role and will also have illustrative abilities. The duties of this position will include, but will not be limited to; design and implementation of packaging, event promotion and warranties, environment and orientation, and will lead management with production partners. Working with a very small team, candidates should expect to take on a myriad of tasks, big or small. Applicants should share our commitment to quality, safety, business ethics, philosophy and our commitment to cultivating community.
• Collaborate and support the design needs of Free Range Brewing and related projects, i.e., Free Range Bar
Scope to include, but not limited to
• Manage the FRB DESIGN SCHEDULE document
• Design and implementation of the package
• Event promotions and guarantees
• Environment and guidance
• Coordinate and assist in the management/implementation of any design/illustration/art contract
• Assist in the management of production partners, i.e. printers, screen printers, installers
Desired skills and experience:
• Minimum of 2 years of industry specific experience
• Passion for craft drinks and desire to learn
• Strong work ethic and self-starting attitude
• Good interpersonal skills and team spirit
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Project management experience preferred
Compensation and benefits reflecting candidates’ specific skills and experience.
Please send your resume, cover letter, sample portfolio and at least two references to [email protected] with In-House Graphic Design Position in the subject line.
Free Range Brewing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, and on the basis of disability or other federal, state, or local protected class.