SENSO is looking for hardworking, enthusiastic Interns with excellent work ethics and attention to detail to assist with production in our busy Surry Hills head office.
The role would be very versatile and an opportunity to be outside of all aspects of the day-to-day operations of a fashion brand. Our business is growing and we believe this is a great opportunity for the right candidate.
The role will vary, but you may gain experience in the aspects below;
Learn to use / maintain internal systems / programs
Raise purchase orders and renew orders
Planning and monitoring of production deadlines to ensure on-time deliveries
Negotiation of prices and costs
Quality control of bulk deliveries
Place sample orders and monitor sample development
Liaison with factories
Fit test samples and bulk production
Organization of shipments / freight
- Be available 2 days a week from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. for at least three months
- Be very organized
- Have the desire to learn and help
- Enjoy a fast paced environment
- Complete tasks from start to finish with a high level of efficiency
- No experience is required but must have a positive attitude
- Mandarin is an advantage, but not an obligation
- Must love dogs!
- This position is unpaid and expenses will not be covered. However, the internship may be accredited according to the relevant study requirements / work experience programs.
- You are not required to bring your own equipment.
If you meet the above criteria, please send your curriculum vitae and availability to Head office director at [email protected]. Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.