Epiphany is recruiting a Director of Development. The development director supports the church’s fundraising efforts by writing grant proposals.
You will work with a small but dedicated staff and congregation in a church dedicated to justice and the arts. Epiphany does a lot of outreach with the inner city homeless community and hosts free weekly classical music concerts for the public.
This position is part-time. The salary scale is based on experience: $ 25,000 to $ 35,000.
- Grant management: writing grant proposals, thank you notes and reports
- Maintain and establish relationships with foundations
- Look for additional opportunities for financial support through grants and sponsorships.
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent organizational skills: ability to balance multiple priorities, deadlines and tasks
- Commitment to social justice
- Previous experience in grant writing and management
Send a cover letter, CV / CV and sample essay to [email protected] before August 20, 2021.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or information genetic.