Are you a communications expert with excellent organizational and problem-solving skills?
5Tales is a fast growing Australian family-owned marketing agency. Our work encompasses all areas of digital marketing and we work with small and medium businesses in Australia and New Zealand. In addition, we also offer a one-stop full marketing service to only a few selected clients, for which you will be responsible.
We are a completely remote company (WFH) with team members across Australia and the Philippines.
Our group also includes a few national home service companies that we market for.
Purpose of this post
Manage two full service marketing accounts for exciting retail stores in Brisbane with growth plans. Additionally, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing communications with all digital services clients, acting as an intermediary between our clients and the team that will provide the services.
This is a managerial position, despite the lack of direct reporting, and the candidate will be expected to actively participate in quarterly discussion meetings and provide valuable information that assists in strategic decision making.
Through a proactive approach to communication and accounts receivable management, this position will influence: reduction of lost accounts, improvement of account performance and increase of referrals from existing clients.
- Practical marketing projects with the two retail clients
- Work with team members to coordinate client work as needed
- Visit the client’s site when marketing requires it
- Proactive and reactive customer communication
- Continuous improvement of services by managing post-operative debriefings
- Maintain customer details and track communications through CRM
- Sending gifts to clients and brainstorming relationship building initiatives
- Identify “at risk” customer campaigns through effective communication
A day in the life
As a customer service manager, a typical day might include the following:
- Chair a post-operative debriefing
- Review and approve social media posts
- Online review management for full marketing service customers
- Notify the execution team of changes made to the website by a client
- Respond to a customer’s question about the performance of their campaign
- Share updates and earnings with digital service customers by phone and email
- Liaise with external stakeholders and partners on behalf of clients
- Conference call with a customer to discuss the results of their Google ads and get their
- Chair the weekly client kickoff meeting to make sure you have all the information the fulfillment team needs to run the campaign
Who is it for
This role could be for you if:
You thrive in a busy, fast-paced environment and can quickly grasp concepts and think on the spot.
You are passionate about exceptional service and enjoy solving problems.
You are autonomous in your approach to work. You own your work: it means paying attention to detail and taking personal responsibility for the larger goals.
You communicate clearly. You write well and speak eloquently. You can explain complex marketing concepts to business owners who have trouble using email.
You thought like a trader. Marketing experience is not essential but is preferable.
To land this job, you need to have a basic understanding of digital marketing channels. While we don’t expect you to have the technical knowledge to complete all of the tasks in each of these channels, we do expect you to know how they work or be impatient and willing to take a quick crash course.
We also hope to fill knowledge gaps and will also provide training and advice on how our existing services fit into the marketing channels we offer.
You will need
- Vehicle and valid driver’s license (to attend occasional site visits to customers’ retail stores)
- Reliable internet connection
- Own laptop / desktop
If this sounds like you
Please send your resume and cover letter describing your interest in the position to Kassi Fleming, Operations Manager ([email protected])