MPE is currently looking for a full-time communications officer (38h / week).
About Metal Packaging Europe:
Metal packaging Europe (https://metalpackagingeurope.org) is an industrial association based in Brussels, which brings together more than 200 manufacturers and their national associations, to promote the advantages of rigid metal packaging at European level.
You will manage projects aimed at external audiences (e.g. social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.), online campaigns, association branding, press releases, opinions, as well as internal communication towards members (quarterly newsletter and annual activity report) You will liaise with the various horizontal working groups as well as with the specific market committees as well as with external agencies and other associations, if applicable.
You are encouraged to add value to projects to raise awareness among key stakeholders of the benefits of rigid metal packaging to help achieve a sustainable circular economy, using offline communication in combination with innovative online / digital marketing possibilities.
The successful candidate will have a strategic approach to communication, a progressive vision towards the search for the best solutions.
You enjoy working at a strategic level but are also willing to deal with the small details and practical day-to-day tasks, in order to ensure seamless communication between the network and its members and the outside world.
The working language is English.
- University degree in marketing, communication or similar
- At least five years of professional experience in communications
- Language skills: fluent English. Any additional EU language will be an asset.
- Proactive approach to “hands-on” work
- Attention to detail and a high degree of precision
- Organizational skills and multitasking spirit
- Autonomous, efficient, flexible and team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of how current online communication media work (social, website, etc.)
- Experience working with Drupal
- Experience working with Canva
We offer a competitive package under Belgian law and a pleasant working environment within a highly motivated team. The proposed contract is an indefinite contract.
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV to: [email protected] by August 13, 2021.
Please include your first and last name as well as the job title (communications officer) in the subject line.
Please note that only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. For more information, visit our website www.metalpackagingeurope.org.