Customer Implementation Specialist
As a member of ARN, Australia’s recognized audio leader, you have the opportunity to share your voice on the future of audio. Audio is booming and we are defining it. We are artists. We create moments that move people, and that people move towards. We invest in the smartest advertising, experts and innovations in audio. This gives us an unparalleled understanding of our audience and the content that moves them and helps us shape quality connections with our customers. It’s our commitment to creating moments that move people that makes us memorable.
Do you have a passion for radio? Do you like a fast, fun and exciting culture and would like to work with a LEADER in Australian audio? Then this is the job for you! An exciting opportunity is available for a Client Implementation Specialist to join ARN’s Client Implementation team in Melbourne, bringing cutting-edge business campaigns to life!
If the following sounds like an opportunity you would like to pursue, contact us and apply now! We would like to know what you would bring to the role.
- A permanent full-time position based in our dynamic Melbourne office in the heart of Richmond.
- Flexible and fun work environment.
- Birthday leave, various training and career development opportunities, office culture-building events, a generous workplace benefits program, and much more.
- A culture that is dynamic, supportive, aims high, prioritizes collaboration and wants to see YOU exceed your career goals.
About the role: As a Customer Implementation Specialist, you will work collaboratively with customers and internal stakeholders to flawlessly implement and execute integrated customer campaigns to achieve revenue goals, develop customer partnerships to long term and increase the odds! Every day you will…
- Develop strong and collaborative working relationships with internal stakeholders, customers and suppliers to support the delivery of exceptional campaigns.
- Implement mid-to-high tier integrated commercial and podcast campaigns, Tier 1 sponsorships, and national content-led campaigns (including 3PM Pickup, iHeartRadio, and Presents campaigns) across the network RNA.
- Produce after-sales documentation and schedules and share them with clients/agencies.
- Prepare campaign materials and lead internal kick-off meetings with all key internal stakeholders to ensure a comprehensive transfer campaign.
- Monitor and optimize campaigns against agreed objectives, compiling regular progress updates to clients/agencies and all key internal stakeholders.
Who are you? You will have..
- Bachelor’s degree in media, communications or similar
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar environment – radio, TV, audio or media promotions.
- Proven track record in creating and delivering cross-platform integrated campaigns.
- Proven project management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle high stress situations
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements and deadlines simultaneously
- Solution and conflict resolution skills and willingness to solve creative and business challenges
- A high level of organizational skills and attention to detail
We have four behaviors that make up our “Culture in Action” that describe how we act every day to create a great workplace:
- aim high – We set big goals and work together to achieve them.
- Own – We take personal responsibility for our actions and have a solutions mindset.
- Be the best of yourself – We create the environment we need to thrive.
- make a difference – We seek out all opportunities for improvement and seek out diverse perspectives to help us achieve this.
Bring your skills, genius and energy into our journey, please press the APPLY button and upload your cover letter and CV before the close of business May 4, 2022.
ARN is an HT&E company. For more details go to www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Instagram (@arndefiningaudio) and LinkedIn (LinkedIn /ARN) EEO statement. ARN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alumni status protected combatant, disability, or other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accommodation for people with disabilitiesFor people with disabilities who require additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please contact the People & Culture team at the relevant state office: https://www.arn.com.au /contact-us/