WME, a leading global TALENT AGENCY, is looking for an ambitious, career-focused individual for full-time Entry level position in the THE MUSIC Department in the SYDNEY Office.
Based in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, WME also has offices in New York, Nashville, London and Sydney, representing top artists from all major musical categories, booking international tours, festivals, corporate, college and private events.
This full-time role is fast-paced, with extensive training provided, and duties include but are not limited to:
- Greet guests and customers
- Answer phones and answer emails
- Assist assistants with administrative tasks
- Participate in meeting notes and special projects
- Respond to and track physical and electronic correspondence
- Prepare reports
- Enter customer/buyer/location information into database
- Enter offers and prepare offer summaries
- Compile various grids and source/prepare ticket count grids
- Effective communication with agents, department heads and other offices
The ideal candidate will be professional, presentable and passionate about the music industry. They will demonstrate exceptional organizational and communication skills and understand the importance of excellent customer service and absolute discretion. They will have a long-term interest in a career in the music industry, in addition to possessing:
- A hardworking, extra-mile attitude consistent with this fast-paced, dynamic company
- A willingness to learn quickly and help wherever needed with a positive attitude at all times
- Exceptional organization and time management, quick prioritization and initiative and problem-solving attitude
- Previous experience in the music industry is desirable
- Confidence in daily work with systems such as MS Outlook and Office, with a strong understanding of numbers
This is an amazing opportunity, so please send a cover letter and CV to Jeanine Hamilton [email protected]
Created in 1898, William Morris Agency is the oldest talent agency. In 2009, WMA merged with Endeavor to become one of the leading entertainment and media companies with an unrivaled roster of artists and content creators.
Due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Please note that you must be eligible to work in Australia to apply.