This position is looking for a recent architectural graduate who is passionate about making physical models and understands the importance of craftsmanship as part of the design process.
The architectural staff of the Model Shop will engage with both aspects of our practice – the Studio and the Model Shop.
You will work directly with the design teams and assist them by producing study and presentation models. You will also need to help with the presentation designs when additional help is needed.
This position can be promoted to a Junior Designer position depending on your performance and general staffing needs in the future.
– Architectural degree required, professional degree preferred
– 0-2 years of architectural practice experience and familiarity with the work of the studio environment
– Fluent English. Proficiency in additional languages ââis a plus
– Solid experience in wood craftsmanship without the use of laser cutters
– Proficiency in AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite. Experience with Rhino and Revit is desirable.
– Authorized to work in the United States
Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter, curriculum vitae, references and sample work in PDF format (less than 10MB in total), by email to [email protected] You can also include a link to your online version in your email if you want. Please include “Architectural staff in our model store“in the subject line.
View the history of your applications
Back to the task list …