Two Birds Talking is a fast and curious communication agency specializing in fashion, health, beauty and lifestyle.
About the role
As an Account Coordinator, you will work closely with an Account Manager and report to the Account Manager.
Your main responsibilities
- Showroom + Stock management | Lead a dynamic and engaging showroom business for all accounts and ensure the show space is representative of the Two Birds Talking brand. Including effective inventory management.
- Media management | Generate product placement opportunities for clients and develop trusting relationships with media contacts.
- Social content + Seeding |Manage the seed process while identifying and nurturing relationships with emerging and established talent through regular, relevant and consistent engagement.
- Research| Through people, places, partners and more for our industry and our brands
- RP database management| Unearth, research and update key contacts – across media, talent, social media and more.
- Activations |Lead end-to-end RSVP management, including distribution of invitations to client briefing materials.â¯
- Operations and Internal |Lead the day-to-day administration of the office and support Two Birds Talking processes across client and internal requirements.
Terms & Conditions
- Internship experience in a public relations or communications agency
- A degree in communication, media or public relations.
- Attention to detail
- An enterprising person, with a positive and dynamic attitude
- An ability to work collaboratively in a team
- Curiosity and thirst for knowledge – with your finger on the pulse of our industry
â¯Salary and employment status
- Salary and full job description provided on request
- Permanent full time
- If this sounds like you, please send your CV and cover letter in PDF format to:
- Name of the contact:Jessica o’dea
- Contact email:[email protected]